300 Mbps WiFi Router + 4-Port Gigabit Switch
Amazing that our competitors cannot include all of our features even in a case three times our size. IPv6 compatible, WPS 2.0, enhanced security, multiple power options, 300 Mbps; all in a sleek stealth design. The ZGR304 is a wireless N router with 2T2R MiMo antenna technology, which supports wireless data transfer rates up-to 300 Mbps, and also includes a gigabit switch with (4) RJ-45 ports that support 10-100-1000 Mbps speed for wired devices. The multiple power options give the user multiple placement options. In addition, this router can also be used as an access point to extend your existing wireless network. Model: ZGR304
Buy It Now
Imagine The Space You Will Save With This Multifunction Router
The ZuniConnect IEEE 802.11n compatible Wireless Router supports data transfer rates up to 300 Mbps utilizing the 2.4 GHz band, while also being backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless devices. This fast and compact router allows multiple users to share one broadband connection within a highly secure private network. With its built-in 4-port Gigabit switch and wireless AP- LAN, users can share files, printers, and play games all at blazing speeds.
To provide a secure wireless network, this router supports wireless data encryption under 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards. Our Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall helps shield your communications and network from hackers and wireless eavesdroppers.
- Dual Mode Operation – Provides one slide switch to control ROUTER or ACCESS POINT mode of operation.
- 2T2R Antenna Design – Provides two 802.11 N/G/B internal wireless antennas.
- High-Speed Data Transfer – Provides connection speeds up-to 300 Mbps (wireless) and 1000 Mbps (wired).
- Secure Network Connectivity – Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-Bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 protocols.
- Built-In Firewall – Virtual DMZ, DNS Relay, and Universal PNP support.
- Multiple Connection Types Supported – Supports Static IP, DHCP Client, PPPoE, and PPTP type WAN connections.
- Small Footprint, but Full Featured – Full featured 300N router with Gigabit switch cleverly packed into a 4.2″ x 2.8″ x 0.6″ housing.
- Powered via A/C Adapter or USB Cable – Router can be powered from and A/C adapter, or from a Mini/Micro USB-to-5v power cable.
- IPv6 Compatible – Access next generation internet services
- WPS 2.0 – 2nd generation WiFi protected setup
- Operation Modes: ROUTER, WIRELESS ACCESS POINT
- IEEE Wireless Standards: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- IEEE Wired Standards: 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x
- Supports IPv6 pass through and WPS 2.0
- User Interface: (4) 10/100/1000 LAN Port, (1) 10/100 WAN Port, ROUTER / AP Switch, WPS Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Security: 64-Bit / 128-Bit WEP / WPA / WPA2 Encryption
- Receiver Sensitivity: (802.11N) -68dBm, (802.11G) -73dBm, (802.11B) -89dBm
- Transmit Power: (802.11N) 14dBm, (802.11G) 14dBm, (802.11B) 17dBm
- Broadcast Channel: 11
- Wireless Range Coverage (MAX): Indoor 100′~300′, Outdoor 100′~1000′
- LED Display: Power, WAN, LAN (4), WLAN, WPS
- Environmental Ranges: Temperature – 32~104F (operating); 14~158F (storage). Humidity – 10~90% RH non-condensing (operating); 5~95% RH non-condensing (storage)
- Dimensions: 3.9″ x 2.8″ x 0.6″
- Weight 2.3 oz
- Power Supply: AC to DC Adapter 100~240V (USB option available), Output 5V/1A